When this post is published, it will be Monday. I start school Thursday. O.o Wow. This summer went by so much faster than I anticipated and most of it was super fun!! 😀 Another thing I didn’t anticipate was being super, super busy. Wow. Okay. Onto this post! 😉
Goals from July…
The ones I completed will be in green.
- Read 15 books
I doubt it. XD
- A Reluctant Belle by Beth White. 4 stars. (Goodreads) (Read my review HERE!)
- The Black Arrow by Robert Louis Stevenson. 4 stars. (Goodreads)
- The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner. 4 stars. (Goodreads)
- Martin Legacy by Abigayle Claire. (Goodreads) (RTC soon!)
- A Song Unheard by Roseanna M. White. 4 stars. (Goodreads)
- Flashback by Shannon Messenger. 4 stars. (Goodreads) (GIVE ME THE NEXT BOOK.)
- Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter. 4 stars. (Goodreads)
- Finish Ecclesiastics, The Song of Solomon, and make decent progress in Isaiah
I think I could have made better progress in Isaiah, so I’m not counting this one completely. 😛
- Complete Camp NaNo goal of 10k
Haha, yeah, um, funny story. When I finished up at my co-op, I still had a bunch of independent school stuff to do because a.) I’m going a year ahead in math. b.) at one point I got a little behind… hehe.
Anyway, I decided after my trip back East, I needed to focus a whole lot more on school work and lowered my goal to 2k. So I completed that. XD
And then I did a lot of school.
- Read at least 10 books (hopefully more) from summer tbr
*coughcough* Telling myself to read a bunch of books doesn’t work. I just read what I want to. XDD
After two years of this, I’ve learned my lesson. No more huge crazy lists, I promise!! I think will limit myself to 10 books per summer tbr. And then actually read them. (and maybe mini reviews? Tell me what you think in the comments!!) Anyway. XD
- have productive plane rides
I don’t know how I thought I would ever stay concentrated on a plane ride. Even long ones. Planes and airports are wayyy too distracting!!
- finish Bible Lightunits
Um. I finished them yesterday? Check! 😀
- finish Discovery Journal
I’m finishing them tomorrow?
- Finish two beta reads
Oh yeah! 😀
- Get caught up with journaling
Super close. I’ll finish it today.
- Prepare for new school year
I’m prepared! 😛
- Finish Algebra 1 book
I’m meeting with a friend tomorrow to discuss math, but other than that, it’s all good.
- spring cleaning
- SCHOOL AHHH
- Figure out a way to organize all my school stuff
- Stay caught up with school
- Read 10 books
- Finish Isaiah or get very close to finishing
- Finish one new Bible Lightunit
- Organize/edit all East Coast pictures
- Post East Coast trip series
- Stay caught up with journaling
Posts from July…
- went camping and made tons of great memories! 😀
- took a gajillion pictures during July!! 😀
- fun family time <3
- happy 4th!
- made some new pen pals! 😀
- went back East (DC, Virginia, etc.) Posts about that to come soon!!
- some birthdays including my brother’s, Grandma’s, some cousins, and friends! 😀
- GIFT SHOPS!
- held some babies.
- comforted some people because of loved ones passing on…
- found out I have to get my wisdom teeth out soon… AH! (tips, anyone?)
- re-watched Pride & Prejudice!! I love that movie so much!! 😀 😀 😀
- re-did our cookbook! 😀
- Olive Garden! YUM.
- house cleaned for my Mom and Grandma
- wrote some
- started like five different random novels that probably won’t survive
- had some friends over
- watched PRINCESS BRIDE!!! 😀
- found out that Trader Joe’s mango sorbet isn’t very good
- swam a couple times
- Announcements: 🙁
- RIP Oreo the bunny.
- Not sure why he died, but yeah…
- Prayers for my brother would be appreciated… Thursday night was very traumatic. He badly cut his finger and some tendons in a filing cabinet…
- there was a lot of blood
- and an ambulance
- so quick healing for him, please! Thank you. <3
Thanks for reading!
When do you start school? What was your month like? Go on any trips lately? Tell it all to me in the comments. I like long comments! 😀