Go back to the first part of title.
Did ya read it?!
Did I write that correctly?! It’s September???
Now read the second part of the title…
Let’s do this. 😉
- SCHOOL AHHH
Yes. School. I started school… I think I explained what I was doing for school this year in my last recap?
Anyway, it’s going super well! I’m mostly used to my new schedule and I think it’s going really well! I’m able to keep up with all my schoolwork which is pretty good… yeah. *happy sigh*
- Figure out a way to organize all my school stuff
that was pretty easy. XD
- Stay caught up with school
- Read 10 books
I really didn’t realize how busy this month ACTUALLY was until I looked at how many books I’d read and…
It was like nothing… XDDD
- A Sparkle of Silver by Liz Johnson (Goodreads) 4.5 stars
- A Time To Die by Nadine Brandes (Goodreads) 4.5 stars
- A Glitter of Gold by Liz Johnson (Goodreads) (See my review HERE!) 4 stars.
- Finish Isaiah or get very close to finishing
Nearly done. 🙂
- Finish one new Bible Lightunit
…like I said, I was busy. XD
- Organize/edit all East Coast pictures
I’ve done 1/3 of them. *shrugs*
- Post East Coast trip series
Done 1/3 of that too. XD
- Stay caught up with journaling
- Read 10 books (don’t worry… I’m already like halfway to that goal. ;))
- Finish 1 Bible Lightunit
- Finish two books off summer reading list
- Finish Isaiah and get about halfway through Jeremiah
- Finish up the East Coast Trip series
- Get caught up on letter writing!!
Posts from August
Also… I think I’ve missed a few weeks here and there… just a warning, I may be like that occasionally. 😉 Life is busy.
- first and foremost, my brother split his finger open and severed some tendons and… other stuff. Anyway, he ended up having surgery and is currently three and a half weeks through his twelve week physical therapy/recovery schedule. So that was crazy.
- did lots school because school started WHATTTTTT
- signed an endless amount of papers for school
- applied to volunteer at the library
- helped my Mom grade math
- helped my Grandma clean her house
- discovered I love dried mango
- met lots of new people
- went to a movie night with friends and watched Oscar
- made a big playlist!!
- babysat some kids
- bagged corn for the freezer
- made applesauce
- prank called my brother
- ATE POPEYES
- watched Mary Poppins Returns for the second time
- ate cheesecake!!
*my brother got a computer this month*
Andrew: *texting me from another room* hi
Me: … *eyeroll*
*walks out to the room he’s in*
*sits down on the couch beside him*
Me: hello!! *big grin*
- presented the poem Mother Doesn’t Want A Dog in my speech class. look it up.
- attended an ice cream social 😉
- there was a fire drill…. that was a new experience. XDD
- watched The Absent Minded Professor!
- was briefly sick
Thanks for reading!!
how was your month?! tell me about it! has school started for you?