Good morning everyone!
I cannot believe it, but it’s September! WHAT? Seriously though, that’s just crazy.
Let’s get right into this post.
Goals from August…
The goals I completed are in green.
- Have a good start to school
Yup! It was good! 🙂
- Finish 2 Kings and Luke in the Bible
Now I’m reading through 1 Chronicles and John!
- Read 10 books
- Winter Is Not Forever by Janette Oke (Goodreads)
- Applewhite’s at Wit’s End by Stephanie S. Tolan (Goodreads)
- Fellowship of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien (Goodreads)
- King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table by Roger Lancelyn Green (Goodreads)
- The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood (Goodreads)
- Anne of Windy Poplars by L. M. Montgomery (Goodreads)
- The Treasure Hunt by Kate Willis (Goodreads)
- Princess Academy by Shannon Hale (Goodreads)
- The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie (Goodreads)
- Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan (Goodreads)
- Read at least two more from my summer TBR
I read four!! 😀
- Fellowship of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
- King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table by Roger Lancelyn Green
- The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood
- Anne of Windy Poplars by L. M. Montgomery
- Start piano lessons again (we get the summer off)
Yes!! We’ve made very good progress, I think! 😀
- Make several sleepy bears
Does three (?) count as several? We still did pretty good and started on some others too!
- Make new skirts for school
We bought fabric! 😛
- Try to get posts scheduled ahead of time
I think I’m gonna say yes because I was definitely better at that! Although I didn’t do that for this one (this weekend had been so crazy, I’ve hardly gotten any computer time) I have for a few! 😀
- Finish reading/light editing my novel
I haven’t finished it, but I’ve made progress!
- CATCH UP ON READING POSTS!
I made lots of progress! 😀
Goals for September…
- Finish reading 1 Chronicles and John
- Read 12 books
- Catch up on all my alpha/beta reading
- Make lots of progress on reading posts! (I’m still behind XD)
- Sew several sleepy bears
- Finish reading/light editing (for typos) Newborn Faith, my novel
- Read two books from my summer TBR
- Sew some skirts
Posts from this month…
Interview with my brother! (this was a requested post so if you haven’t read it yet, go do it! Also feel free to request posts! 😉 )
Get To Know Me Writer’s Tag! (this post was so fun!)
Ask A Reader Tag (this one too, I loved it!)
16 posts! Wow!
What did I do in August?
- I got a kindle!! (my Grandma’s old one)
- I started school
- I took tons of pictures
- Stayed the night at my grandparents house
- Participated in Cassia’s photography challenge!
- Bought two books!
- Had fun at a family breakfast
- Canned peaches, bagged corn.
- Celebrated some friends birthdays!
- Um. We’ve just been busy, busy, busy.
- I had a cold…
- We went to the library!
Thanks for reading! 🙂
What did you do in August? Share some of your goals with me in the comments below! How many posts did you write this month?
Have a lovely month of September!
P.S. I think I might need to change that sign-off soon… who knows when I’ll get the time for that! XD