Good afternoon, everyone! Today, I am doing some more tags because I have several that I haven’t done yet! XD
I will be doing the Awesome Blogger Award and the Blue Sky tag! 😀
Also check out this post Amanda wrote here!
First, we’re doing the Awesome Blogger Award! Thanks for the nomination, Em!! 😀
1) Thank the person who nominated you
2) Include the reason behind the award
3) Include the banner in your post
4) Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
5) Answer the questions your nominator gave you
6) Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
7) Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
8) Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated!
The Awesome Blogger award was originally created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. they have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. that is what truly defines an awesome blogger. ~coffeelovingbookoholic
Em didn’t give any new questions, so I’m just gonna use the old ones! 😉
1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Uhhhh… maybe cookie dough or neapolitan! 😀
2. What TV series are you currently watching?
I don’t really do that… but I watched The Andy Griffith Show last night!
3. Do you enjoy travelling?
Um. Yes and no. No because I get carsick 🙁 But I do like going on vacations/new places!
4. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Probably an introvert 😛 (with new people and crowds anyway)
5. Do you prefer movies or books?
6. If you could be trapped in a book, which one would it be?
I actually am not sure! 🙂
7. Would you rather live in a mansion, or a penthouse?
I don’t know… I don’t really want a mansion or a penthouse XD
8. Do you play any instrument?
9. _ook. What do you see first?
I was so confused by this question at first XD
Then I was like look, book? I don’t know 😛
10. What is your favorite book?
*automatically skips this question*
- Angela @ The Peculiar Messenger
- Kate @ Once Upon An Ordinary
- Kaelyn @ Kaelyn’s Life
- Allison @ Allison’s Well
- Kendra Lynne @ Kendra Lynne
- What is the weather like where you live?
- When do you start school?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Do you like to use pencils or pens more?
- Do you like drawing?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favorite type of sandwich?
- Tell us one fact about you! 😛
- Baseball or football?
- Inside or outside?
Now onto the blue sky tag! Thank you, Lizzy for the nomination! 😀
1. Thank the person who tagged you
2. Answer their 11 questions
3. Tag 11 people
4. Give them 11 questions to answer
If you only had 2 posts before you can’t post FOREVER, what would they be about?
That’s hard… I DON’T KNOW! Goodbye posts, I guess?!
What is something you say that distinguishes you from other people?
Um. I’m a writer? I have long hair? I go to a home school co-op?
What kind of social media(s) are you using?
Favorite social media platform?
Does WordPress count? 😛
How many siblings do you have?
Two! Claire and Andrew!
Do you have any pets?
Yup! Two cats, we are long term pet-sitting my aunt’s bunny, and, I think, ten chickens! 😉
What time is it as you are answering these questions?
Do you like donuts?
Yes, yes I do!
How about pizza?
When you hear/read potato, what comes to mind?
I don’t know, a potato?
Share a story with everyone!
Okay, so yesterday, we came back home from church and my sister put her Bible on our desk. Livvy (our kitty) was outside at the time and about a hour later (maybe less) came inside and into me and my sister’s room. She hopped up onto the desk and looked outside the window for a few minutes and then turned around and walked over to the Bible. She sniffed it a little bit and then licked the cover! It was so funny!!
I think I’m gonna steal this question… 😀
- Gracie @ Through the Eyes of Gracie
- Jo @ The Lens and the Hard Drive
- Hannah @ Crafts of all Seasons
- Rachel @ Wild Sketch
- Bekah @ Questionable Tortoise Couture
That’s all I’m doing 😉
- Do you keep a journal?
- Are you home schooled, private schooled, or public schooled?
- Hamburgers or hot dogs?
- Share a story with everyone.
- Have you ever used a camera?
- What is your favorite snack?
- Do you play piano?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Pretzels or trail mix?
- Crayons, markers, or colored pencils?
- What is one place you’d like to travel to?
No pressure to do any of these! Thanks for reading!
Have you ever done any of these tags? Answer some of the questions I asked or answered in the comments below!