ITS 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW 2017 went by quickly, I can’t even believe its gone! Today I am sharing with you my New Year’s Resolutions….. I have never really done them before (actually I did a couple years ago but I didn’t really stick to them and yeah 🙁 :0 ) but this year I decided to try them out, so we will see how many I can achieve!
Do you like my new divider?? I got it off Google but then I downloaded it onto Canva and changed the shape and the colors and stuff like that. Size? Shape? Color? Honest opinion put it in the comments! Do it NOW…just kidding
MY NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS:
- My Blogging Resolutions: 1. Do 9 blog posts a month (at least) I’m not the type of person to do a blog post every single day or every other day, I do blog posts once or twice a week depending on how busy I am, so if I do 9 in 1 month that means 2 a week plus one extra needs to fit into a week. Supposing I make my goal every single month which is not very likely that would mean 108 posts in one year, that kinda seems like a lot to me, what do you think? 2. Make a blogging schedule and try to follow it. This doesn’t mean that I will post the same days every week, it just will (hopefully) help me better outline when and what I’m going to post….did that make any sense??
- My Reading Resolutions: 1. Read 100 books by 2019, Emily from Island of Me did the same thing so I’m not trying to be a copycat or anything, but that just sounded like a great challenge!!
2. Read my Bible and Devotions every day. I definitely need to try extra hard to get this one, I tend to forget sometimes, (I know, I know I’m a terrible person) but most of the time I remember.
3. Get to 1 Kings in my Bible reading
- My Piano Resolutions: 1. Complete level 4 of Certificate of Merit, last year I was in level 2 and then I skipped level 3 so now I am in level 4 and if I pass I will be in level 5! 🙂
2. Practice on the piano 2 1/2 hours every week
- My Personality Resolutions: 1. Try to be more thankful and generous! 🙂
- My Photography Resolutions: 1. I want to improve my skills in photography this coming year and do it more often
2. I also want to learn how to better and more professionally use my parents camera which is a Canon t2i
- My Fitness Resolutions: 1. I want to try hard to get into better shape and work out once or twice every week
- My Etsy Resolutions: 1. Most likely you guys didn’t know this but I have an etsy shop! It’s called Lizzy’s Lunchbox! I started it several years ago (I was like maybe 9 or 8… not sure) when I was obsessed with making rainbow loom bracelets….. So it has some rainbow loom things on it and also some random crochet things. Anyways my goal for my shop this year is to redo it a bit! 2. Me, my Mom and my sister have been starting to make these things called Sleepy Bears (they are kind of like teddy bears, maybe I’ll post a picture of one to show you later) that hopefully, eventually we can list on my shop, so my goal is to take pictures of them and then list them! 3. Then supposing I complete the previous resolution, I would like to sell 5 by 2019
- My Random Resolutions: 1. Usually I’m pretty neat, but after a while my stuff will get messy so my resolution is to stay more organized
2. I want to sew more this year, mainly on the Sleepy Bear projects, but just in general I want to get better at it
3. Finish coloring the 2018 color your calendar, I’ve colored like 4 months off of it so I need to finish it!
Annnnd those are all my resolutions, I think I kind of have a lot but oh well.
How was your New Years? Did you stay up til midnight? Do you like my Resolutions? What are your Resolutions?
Happy New Year!!!
Yay, 2018!! I’m super excited. Those are great resolutions, and I hope that you do well by them! One of my biggest resolutions is to work out quite often and get back in shape after Christmas/Thanksgiving😆
Me too! Thank you! 🙂 That is definitely a big one 😉
Your divider is cute! Yes, I stayed up until midnight!
Thank you!! 😀 Me too!