Hello!! Today I’m going to look back over my resolutions and review them with you! I have decided that I will do this at the end of every two months, so the end of this month (February), the end of April, the end of June and so on. On the months in between (March, May, July) I will do a favorite photos of whatever month it is. Did that make any sense…. I hope so XD You can see the original post here. I shortened all the descriptions for my resolutions, so if you want for explanation go to the original post. So I’m just going to list my Resolutions and underneath them in bold writing I will tell you what I’ve accomplished for that resolution
MY NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS:
My Blogging Resolutions: 1. Do 9 blog posts a month
I made that goal for January and this post will be my ninth for February. Yay!! 2. Make a blogging schedule and try to follow it. I did make a blogging schedule!! (that word is so hard to spell, thank goodness for auto-correct) I have a notebook that says “Awesome Words” on it and that is where my blogging schedule lives RESOLUTION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
My Reading Resolutions: 1. Read 100 books by 2019 I am doing terrible on that I’ve have been very busy so I’ve only read 6 books 🙁 Much Ado About Anne (Mother-Daughter Book Club #2), Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea, Only the Good Spy Young, Dear Pen Pal, and Once Upon a Summer. (You should totally read Once Upon a Summer, by Janette Oke, It is so good!!!!!)
2. Read my Bible and Devotions every day. I have done this most days, I think I’ve only forgotten 4 or 5 times
3. Get to 1 Kings in my Bible reading I am on Deuteronomy!
My Piano Resolutions: 1. Complete level 4 of Certificate of Merit I have been studying and taking practice tests and CM is next month!!
My Personality Resolutions: 1. Try to be more thankful and generous! 🙂 Also caring
Well I hope I have been!
My Photography Resolutions: 1. I want to improve my skills in photography this coming year and do it more often I have been trying to take more pictures, but I don’t always have the time 🙁
2. I also want to learn how to better and more professionally use my parents camera which is a Canon t2i I have not used that this year I really need to
My Fitness Resolutions: 1. I want to work out once or twice every week I have worked out about once every week but I couldn’t sometimes because I was sick
My Etsy Resolutions: 1. My goal for my shop this year is to redo it a bit! I have not done this yet
2. My goal is to take pictures of the Sleepy Bears and then list them! I have not done this yet 3. Then supposing I complete the previous resolution, I would like to sell 5 by 2019 I don’t even have to say I have not done this yet
My Random Resolutions: 1. Usually I’m pretty neat, but after a while my stuff will get messy so my resolution is to stay more organized I have been trying to organize more of my things!
2. I want to sew more this year, mainly on the Sleepy Bear projects, but just in general I want to get better at it I have done some more crocheting but not sewing yet
3. Finish coloring the 2018 color your calendar OHHHHHHH!!!!! I need to go finish March
Well I hope you enjoyed that! Have a happy last day of February. How are you doing on your resolutions? UGHH Sorry for the alignment its messed up, its so annoying 🙁 I can’t get it to work 🙁