Why, good morning, my lovely readers! 🙂 I hope this Monday has gone good for you so far.
I cannot believe that February 2019 is here already. Since it’s the beginning of the month, that calls for a recap of last month. 😉 So… let’s get started! 🙂
Goals for January….
Goals I completed will be in green.
- Read 15 books
Hehe… nope! I think I read… maybe ten at the most.
Ehhh… pretty good guess, I read nine. XD
- The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde (Goodreads)*
- Heaven to Betsy by Maud Hart Lovelace (Goodreads)
- Family Reunion by Kelsey Bryant (Goodreads)
- Shaking the Nickel Bush by Ralph Moody (Goodreads)
- Souls Astray by Kellyn Roth (Goodreads)
- Lodestar by Shannon Messenger (Goodreads)
- The Second Noel by Chautona Havig (Goodreads)
- The Penderwicks at Last by Jeanne Birdsall (Goodreads)
- Live Without You by Sarah Grace Grzy (Goodreads) (review coming soon!)
*hehe, this book is hilarious!!
- Finish 2 Chronicles, read through Ezra, and hopefully Nehemiah too
Did all of those (plus finished Acts!) , but I’m still reading through Nehemiah. I’ll probably finish it soon…
- Finish two beta/ARC books
YES! 😀 Very glad about this one!
- Souls Astray by Kellyn Roth
- Live Without You by Sarah Grace Grzy
- Read at least two books from my school reading list/summer TBR (WOW A LOT OF READING GOALS! ;P)
Ummm…? I have no idea… actually, I did!
- The Penderwicks at Last by Jeanne Birdsall
- Lodestar by Shannon Messenger
As you could probably tell, those were NOT from my school reading list! 😉
- Get my recordings finished on time for a NEW Audiosmiths production!
I did finish them! The audio play should be published sometime soon this month! 🙂
- Set up a camera out at our construction site with my dad
- Work on getting theory and pieces ready for CM
I made a lot of progress!!
- Prepare for important test
I think… I kinda slacked off towards the end of the month though.
- Finish BIBPC
Yup! That was fun. 🙂
- Try to prepare posts before Monday
I may or may not be SUPER PROUD OF MYSELF! I actually did that for like ALLLL of my posts! (which are not many, but still. XD)
Goals for February…
- Read 10 books
- Finish Nehemiah, read Esther, and start Job
- Actually make progress on finishing massive summer tbr because it’s ridiculous that I haven’t yet
- Celebrate my BIRTHDAY!
- Be a good productive person who gets all her school work done
- Take updated house pictures for house update
- Post House Update #2!!
- Take pictures of almond blossoms (hopefully)
Posts from January…
So… about this… as you can see, I’ve hardly been posting this month. At the moment, this is all I can fit in, but come summer and the new school year, my schedule will be changing drastically!! Then, I’ll probably have a more free schedule and post more. So I’m excited for that! 😀 (also then, I’ll probably just post whenever… not necessarily on Mondays… I might re-design my blog at some point too…?)
Just keeping you guys updated! 😉
What I did in January…
- celebrated the New Year!
- was sick for awhile. 🙁
- celebrated several family birthdays
- ate good food
- enjoyed the rain
- my aunt went through her closet = I got new clothes! 😉
- wrote letters
- joined the Inkreaders
- helped plan a surprise birthday party
- went to a baby shower
- went ice skating
- wrote letters
- held baby Boaz
- enjoyed a week off at the beginning of the month
- made cupcakes
- watched National Treasure!
- went to the dentist office
- ate some candy 🙂
- video chatted
- had fun with friends
And at the moment, I cannot think of more. 😛
Thanks for reading! 🙂
How was YOUR month? What are some of your goals? Read any good books?
*Featured image credit to Unsplash.com*
P.S. this is the first time I’ve used the new version of Canva, and it was a little… weird… so bear with me while I learn how to use the new version! 😉