Good morning! So…. as you can tell by the title, today will be a very… crazily interesting and funny post! 🙂
I’m doing some tags (thanks to these blogs: here and here), but instead of me answering the questions, my sister will be answering the questions! If this post is fun to read, comment below and tell me whether or not I should do it with my brother! 😉
*Questions about blogging or other things that weren’t relevant were taken out and replaced with other questions*
Also, if something is in bold or it says Me:, that’s me (Liz) talking! 😉
First up, the Liebster Award!
• Acknowledge the blog that gave you an award – send them love!
• Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
• Give 11 random facts about yourself.
• Nominate 11 blogs and notify them that you dig them.
• Give them 11 questions to answer.
Let’s start! 😀 I’m excited!!
Where do you see yourself in five years from now?
I’ll be an age. I’ll be working on my driving skills and trying not to get into a car crash. Drinking coffee because dad will probably let me drink coffee. Studying books and studying for exams…. preparing for college. (I want to be a veterinarian!)
What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read. 🙂 Or play with my three-legged kitty or chat with friends or be on my computer or eat, haha!
How many countries have you visited?
*hesitates* So surprisingly I’ve visited California…
Me: That’s not a country…
Oh well… surprisingly I’ve been to the US!
Do you enjoy sports? If so, which is your favorite?
Well I don’t really play that many sports, but at school, I play knock-out basketball… I like to shoot hoops and play pig with Liz, but she always beats me soo…. it’s still fun though!
What is your favorite subject in school?
Umm… probably history because it’s pretty interesting…. also art, but we don’t do it that much. (and we have pretty much no homework for those classes!)
What goals do you have for your life?
Um. I want to be a veterinarian and I want to have my own clinic and shelter that takes all animals and have a giant field for sheep, chickens…. but those stinky…
Me: What? Only when it rains!
What is your favorite drink?
Well, it’s kinda seasonal. Spring and summer… lemonade… water in all seasons! Oh and smoothies in the summer! That is a big one. During fall, winter, and cold times, hot chocolate and cappuccino… oh and a frappuccino anytime! 😉
How many siblings do you have?
Two. Three including me…
Me: But you can’t be your own sibling!
Okay then, just two!
Do you prefer purchasing things online or from a store?
It depends… clothes at a store so I can try them on, but things electronic or books… (in this case veterinarian textbooks) online!
How often do you read books?
Um.. well Lizzy think I skim-read… (SHE DOES!!) but all the time like twice a day for long periods of time if possible!
What is your favorite flower?
Well… during Christmas, poinsettias, but in spring and summer, camellias… roses… poppies… violas… pretty much any flower! 😉
- Once I almost impulsively bought some puppies….
- I have had too many cats to remember
- I love the color blue
- My favorite baseball team is the Giants
- My favorite cleaning supplies is Windex. (Random…?)
- I love giant mugs… to fill with tea and read!
- I am currently reading the first Love Comes Softly book, but in the first part, Clark Davis is just… annoying!! He gets better though!! 😀 Just the first part… AHH!
- *is having trouble thinking of things* I love rainy weather
- I also love sunny weather
- I don’t like it when people or animals (why I want to be a vet!) get hurt.
- I do NOT like spiders, but I do like snakes!
Now… the twist! You are officially nominated… but only if you do the tag with your sibling! (or siblings!)
Questions for nominees:
- Would you rather only wear flip flops or tennis shoes for the rest of your life?
- Are you allergic to anything?
- In your home, where is your favorite spot to be?
- What is your favorite Bible verse?
- If you could only eat one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- Have you ever had an x-ray before?
- What is your pet peeve?
- If your house was burning down and you could only take three things with you, what would they be? (your family and pets are safe)
- Tell a funny story from your childhood.
- What is a chore you don’t like that you have to do?
- Do you have any pen-pals?
Next up, the Awesome Blogger Award!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include the reason for the award
- Include the award banner in your post
- Tag it with #awesomebloggeraward
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 questions to answer and
- Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated!
The Awesome Blogger award was originally created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger. ~coffeelovingbookaholic
Question time! 😉
What time is it right now?
8:24 AM! 🙂 (In California anyway)
Cats or dogs?
I refuse to answer that question!
How often do you use a camera?
Like… every other day, but sometimes it’s just taking one photo (like taking a funny picture of my cat) or sometimes I do photo shoots with our chickens and backyard…
What is one thing you MUST (besides eating, drinking, bathing, etc.) do every day?
What makes you unique?
A lot of things… 😉
How often do you floss?
Like… every other day, but not always on the weekends! (if I’m busy)
What is your favorite subject?
(answer in the tag above)
What is the weather like right now?
Well… right now it’s sunny, but yesterday, it was rainy!
What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
Once we were at my uncle’s house for a Christmas celebration and Grandpa and Uncle Gary went to look at the horses and I went with them and my uncle picked me up and put me on Skye! (one of the horses) I also fed them an apple… it was fun! 😀
What is your favorite fruit?
*thinks* I have a lot of favorite fruits… I like grapefruit, strawberries, peaches… I like blueberries (in pancakes), bananas (in a fruit salad, but not plain). I kind of like pomegranates… yeah.
For nominees.. same rules as last time! Anyone can participate, you just have to do it with one or more siblings!
Questions for the nominees:
- Do you think mice are cute?
- What was your favorite stuffed animal as a kid?
- Do you like to wear hats?
- What is your favorite quote ever?
- Would you ever consider donating your hair?
- What is your favorite sports team?
- Have you read Love Come Softly by Janette Oke? Did you like it?
- What would you do if you had one million dollars?
- Do you have big or small feet?
- Would you rather go to Hawaii or the Bahamas?
Okay, haha, I hope you enjoyed that! 😉 See ya later!
Will you do these tags? (with your siblings) What was your favorite question/answer that Claire answered? Should I do this with my brother?
Looks like y’all had fun answering the questions! =D
Hehe, we did! 😀 Thanks for commenting!
Love the questions!! And great answers. 😉 YES!!! You should TOTALLY do it with your brother!!! That would be awesome. 😀
Thank you!! Haha, maybe I will next month!! 😀
<3 this post! 😀 The answers made me grin XD XD
Thanks, Jo!! 😀 Haha, same here! 😉
Hee hee, that was fun. You tell your sister my dad won’t let me drink coffee either, and I’m 17, so! XD
It was! 🙂 Haha, I did and she just laughed! ;P
These are some great answers! <3
Thank you!! 😀