Hello everyone! Today I am catching up on all the awards I have been nominated for! Thank you to everyone that nominated me! I appreciate it!
LET’S GO!!!! 😀
First I was nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by Ariana and Olivia!! Thanks girls! <3
The Awesome Blogger award was originally created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. they have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. that is what truly defines an awesome blogger. ~coffeelovingbookaholic
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason for the award.
- Include the award banner in your post.
- Tag it with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate at least five other awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know you nominated them!
Since I was tagged for this by both girls, I will answer both of their questions but only do 5 nominations 😛
What is your favorite artist? (Music).
Um that’s hard, I have know idea… maybe Toby Mac? I don’t know, some Christian artist.
What is your favorite flower?
I love roses! They are just absolutely gorgeous!
( from this post 😉 ) Look at that! 🙂
What is your favorite band? (Music).
I have no idea, this is too hard XD
What is your opinion of clowns?
I don’t know. Their a little weird, I guess. *shrugs*
Who did you first follow?
I think it was either Maddy or Allison! They both have amazing blogs and their photography is gorgeous!
Who first followed you?
I think it was Maddy or Enni! Besides my dad 😛
What is your favorite restaurant?
I love Olive Garden but it depends on my mood, I also love Jamba Juice!
Do you like carrots?
What is your favorite book?
I don’t know!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO HARD!!!! (if you wanna see what I’m reading, my Goodreads account is here)
Can you multi-task?
I’m not sure, it probably depends on what I’m multitasking.
What is your best memory?
Hard questions today! XDD Spending time with my family is always very close in my memory like at Christmas time, playing games!
Do you prefer to use spoons, forks, or sporks?
Uh… forks? It depends on what food I’m eating, I hardly ever use sporks. For example ice cream = spoons. Spaghetti = forks 🙂
What is your favorite quote?
I’m gonna go with a Bible verse!
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Philippians 4:13”
It’s so inspirational and encouraging!
Where would you travel right now, if you could go anywhere?
To see snow! Speaking of travel I’m leaving for beach on Thursday so prepare for pictures! 😉
What type of music do you like?
I like to listen to Christian artists.
What is your favorite season and why?
Summer! Even though it’s hot, school’s out!
Do you enjoy libraries?
YEAH! Who doesn’t?
How many siblings do you have?
I have two. Claire and Andrew. I did an interview with Claire a while back here. 😀
Have you ever kept a diary, and why?
I have, and I do currently keep a journal, to preserve my memories! I used to try to do it all the time when I was younger but I usually failed XD
Do you like to make lists?
Yes! Their extremely helpful. 🙂
- Lydia @ Quills, Pens, and Inkpots
- Amie @ Crazy A
- Lydia @ A Dancer for the King (Lydia again XD)
- Lindsay @ Linds 4 Dance
- Hope @ AG Doll Dreams
Questions for people I nominated:
- Do you have a Goodreads account?
- How many awards have you ever done at one time?
- What is your go to outfit?
- What’s your favorite meal?
- Do you like to stretch?
- How long have you been blogging, and do you keep a blogging schedule?
- Are you a writer? If so, what’s your current WIP?
- Have you ever won an award in real life?
- What type of pets did your parents have when they were little?
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Amie! Thank you!! <3
1. Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog
2. Answer the questions provided and share some facts about yourself.
3. Nominate others and share your blog post with them so that they can accept their award.
What is your favorite book genre?
Fiction probably XD
What is the first thing you look at when you visit a blog for the first time?
What would you rather? A stuffed nose or a sore throat? (The answer can’t be neither.)
A sore throat! Because I will drink tea and suck on lifesavers and cough drops and feel all better 😀
What is the ideal height (If there is one.)
Maybe five foot seven inches??? I don’t know XD
Do you enjoy sharing random facts about yourself?
It’s okay I guess, sometimes I can’t think of things.
What is the grossest account in the Bible?
There are many of them.
Violin, Viola, Mandolin, or Guitar?
Guitar? I don’t play any of them.
Would you rather laugh or cry?
LAUGH! FOR SURE!
What is a non-fiction book that has rocked your world?
The Hiding Place. I am still in the process of reading it, I have I think one more chapter, maybe two but it is such an amazing book. Even though it’s so sad.
I root for the Giants!
I have been blogging for almost 10 months.
I am very close to 50 followers!
Currently I am video chatting with a friend while writing this post.
I had to return my library books yesterday.
Math is hard.
Okay I’m done now…
- Starling @ Starling
- Christiana @ The Boho Girl
- Bekah @ Questionable Tortoise Couture
- Emma @ Crystal Ice Studio
The Self-Love Tag
Thank you so much Olivia for tagging me for this! <3
1. One feature you love about yourself?
I love my hair because I’ve grown it out really long!
That is me! 😀
2. One feature you wished you could change that you have accepted?
I don’t know. I used to have short hair and I did not like it at all but I grew it back out, does that count?
3. Have you ever thought of getting surgery to change your imperfections?
NO! I would never ever do that. God made you just the way you are, and you shouldn’t change that.
4. Has a family member/friend ever put you down about your physical appearance? If so, what for?
Probably… I can’t really remember anything off the top of my head though.
5. Something you love about your fashion or sense of style?
I don’t really try to go with the trends, to be honest. My normal style is a shirt sleeve shirt, a handmade skirt, and a pair of sneakers! I don’t wear cold shoulder tops, I don’t wear jeans very often, or short shorts. My style is very modest.
6. Why is your body a great place to be?
My body is a great place to be because the LORD made it. I can do all kinds of things in it and have lots of fun. I can run around and play, blog, meet new people, read, write, craft, and have fun with my friends! I am very thankful for it!
- Julia @ Julia’s Creative Corner
- Em @ Em in the Sun
- Kaylyn @ Being Who I’m Meant To Be
- Gracie @ Through Eyes of Gracie
- Lizzy @ Learning to Live: Struggling to Thrive
Thank you guys for reading! Congratulations on making it through this whole post! If I nominated you, don’t feel pressured to do it!
Did I nominate you? Do you want to be nominated? What did you think of these tags? How’s your Monday going? What was the last time you did a long tags post? Can you relate to anything I said in this post? Does video chatting with your friends distract you too?
Congrats on all the tags, Liz! 🙂
Thanks for the nomination <3 <3
Your welcome! <3
Thanks for nominating me! 😄
Fun post!! Thank you for the nomination <3
Thanks! Your welcome! <3
hey Liz! ah, I don’t know if you read the post, but I actually nominated you for a few too! I don’t rememember which awards I tagged you for, but I did tag ya for a few. just thought I’d let you know. thanks so much, Liz! and sorry I didn’t contact you sooner. 🙂 xx,
Ok, thank you so much! I’ll go check them out! 😀
no problemo. 🙂 of course! you might have to go through several posts though… lol I’m sorry if it’s a hustle!
Alright XD it’s fine!
*thumbs up* 🙂
I loved reading your answers! I like Tobymac, too. 🙂 AND WOW YOUR HAIR IS SO PRETTY! I want to get mine that long…it’s not close to that at all. XD
Good! Yeah. AWE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! <3 He he XD it took me awhile! ;)