Good morning everyone! Today I’m reviewing what happened in October…. and I know, I know… every single month I say* this, but IT’S NOVEMBER ALREADY????
Okay, let’s start this post! 🙂
*Not that I think it’s November every single month, but you know what I mean. 😛
Goals for October…
The ones I completed are in green
- Read 12 books
Didn’t get quite to 12… I WAS SO CLOSE!! Eleven!!!
- Overrun By Your Love (Goodreads)
- Newborn Faith (my novel. :P)
- Anne’s House of Dreams (Goodreads)
- The Little Lame Prince (Goodreads)
- Seek (Goodreads)
- Spring’s Gentle Promise (Goodreads)
- The Return of the King (Goodreads)
- Caddie Woodlawn (Goodreads)
- The Dressmaker’s Secret (Goodreads)
- The Family Under the Bridge (Goodreads)
- Casey Newman’s Guide To Being Funny (Even When Your Life Stinks) (Goodreads)
- Finish 1 Chronicles and Acts
I haven’t quite finished Acts, but I did finish 1 Chronicles! 🙂
- Prepare/do craft fair!
It went very well, I talked about it some in this post.
- Read five books from my summer TBR/school reading list
Both The Return of the King and Anne’s House of Dreams were on my summer TBR… and Caddie Woodlawn was on my school reading list, so that’s three! 🙂
- Finish reading/light editing (for typos) Newborn Faith, my novel
I finished reading it, but not typo-editing! 🙂
- Make lots of progress on reading posts! (I’m still behind XD)
I did make lots of progress! 😀
- Work out eight times
I’m unsure how many time I worked out, but I don’t think it was 8! XD
Goals for November…
- Read 12 books
- Catch up on alpha/beta reading
- Keep making progress on reading posts from previous months
- Finish my “NaNo” project
- Read 3 books from my summer TBR/school reading list
- Finish 2 Chronicles and Acts
- Post 6 times
- Post a house update 😉
- Learn my winter recital pieces (on piano)
What do you mean by “NaNo” project?
(and what do you mean by a house update? Not everyone knows…. you’ll have to wait for awhile yet!)
You probably know this already, but November is National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo or NaNo. 😛
Since I have no time for a 50K project, as well as no ready-and-plotted novel, I am doing NaNo, Camp NaNo style.
Meaning, I’m choosing a project instead of a word count.
My project is this:
- Finish typo editing my novel
- More cohesively plot a new novel
- And (hopefully) start writing! 🙂
- Also write a few short stories.
That is my project for this month. We’ll see how it goes! 😀
Posts from October…
What did I do in October?
- Wrote some letters!
- Was sick for a bit, but nothing terrible!
- Chatted with friends a lot.
- Spent a lot of time out at a certain property in the country… 😉 (more on that later)
- Read a ton of posts and got many free kindle books thanks to Five Fall Favorites.
- Won a giveaway!
- Did homework.
- Had a lot of fun conversations with my friends.
- Got excited about a certain project. (coming soon?)
- Played Monopoly and more games.
- Played a few pranks… 😉
- Got some rain! 😀
- Held an adorable baby a lot!! <3
- Made spaghetti.
- Celebrated more birthdays.
- Attended a gender reveal!!
- Went to a musicianship class.
- Had tons of fun at my piano lessons.
- Sold at the craft fair!
- Made some money.
- Bought some things…
- Helped my Mom make some soap…
- Did a bunch of writing (for school but writing nonetheless)
- Had lots of soup.
- Took some tests. (for school)
- Had picture day at my co-op…
- Fixed my piano (with my Dad)
Umm I think that’s a long enough list. XD
Thanks for reading everyone! 🙂
How was your month? Do you have any projects you’re working on right now? How often do you write letters? Do you like soup? Have you read any of the books I did this month?