Hello! Today I am doing three different awards. I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Gracie! I have been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award by Arabella! And I have been nominated for Awesome Blogger Award by Brad! 😀
Thank you so much for taking the time to nominate me! I really appreciate it! <3
ONTO THE AWARDS!!!!
Also a word count update for Camp NaNo!!!
We have 8 days left 🙁 🙁 🙁
I stumbled sleepily down the stairs and walked into the kitchen in which Mom was excitedly talking on the phone.
The only words I caught were baby, Richards, Anne Michelle, and clothes.
I looked towards the clock hanging over the entryway. My eyes were so foggy from sleep I could barely make out what it said.
Finally I did. It said 6:37.
I sat down on the couch in the living room and when Mom hung up I went back out to the kitchen.
“Mom!” I asked incredulously, the bleariness now gone away. “Who was that poor person you were talking to at 6:37 in the morning?”
ABOUT THE AWARD
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognize blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the web-page about the Versatile Blogger Award says – “Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
1- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog. (thanks again Gracie!)
2- Include the banner in your post.
3- Tag it under #versatilebloggeraward in the Reader.
4- Tell 7 things about yourself. What are some fun facts about yourself?
5- Keep up with the chain and nominate 10-15 bloggers for this award.
(Disclaimer – Please go right ahead and tell me about yourself in 7 points. Also, there is no compulsion to being a part of this chain, even though I would love for you to do it! I understand – that life gets busy at times!)
- I am currently learning a song on the piano called Noah’s Ark.
- This is my first time doing Camp NaNo and I am thoroughly enjoying it.
- I am on Chapter 12 in my novel.
- It is sunny where I live right now.
- I have a bazillion tabs open right now.
- I woke up before 7 this morning.
- I did a photo shoot with my baby chicks but *cough* no one knows.
Olivia @ Purely Olivia ( go take her survey 😉 )
1) Thank the person who nominated you (thank you Brad!)
2) Include the reason behind the award
3) Include the banner in your post
4) Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
5) Answer the questions your nominator gave you
6) Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
7) Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
8) Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated!
The Awesome Blogger award was originally created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. they have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. that is what truly defines an awesome blogger. ~coffeelovingbookoholic
What are your top 3 hobbies?
Reading, Writing, and Blogging.
What is your favorite sport?
BASEBALL!!!! GO GIANTS!!! WOOHOO!!!
What is your favorite food?
Umm hamburgers? Food is so good, I don’t know. 😛
Do you live in the country or city?
City but I’m moving to the country in about a year and I spend most of my time in the country. 😀
Lakefront log cabin, or oceanfront beach house?
Ooh that’s tricky. I guess it depends, I don’t know.
Pool or Trampoline?
Depends on my mood.
What is your favorite subject?
Maybe math or writing.
Have you been on a plane?
Yeah!! I flew for the first time earlier this month.
What is your favorite animal?
Uhhh I’m not sure any baby animal I guess. 😉
Ice Cream or Cool Whip?
Ice cream!!! 🙂
Questions for my nominees:
- Have you ever been on a ship?
- What’s your favorite part about blogging?
- Do you have a blogging schedule?
- Have you ever had pound cake with strawberries and vanilla ice? Because it is delicious. 🙂
- What’s the weather like right now where you live?
- Are you wearing socks?
- Do you like planting flowers?
- Are you allergic to anything?
- When was the last time you were sick?
- What does your favorite shirt look like?
- Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you (thank you Arabella)
- Nominate 8 to 13 bloggers for the same award
- Ask 3 New Questions
What do you think you’ll be doing in 24 hours?
Probably school 😛
Are you more sporty or more creative?
Have you ever tried fried pickles?
Questions for my nominees:
- Do you like wearing slippers or socks better?
- What is your go to snack?
- Favorite flower?
Thanks for reading!
If I nominated you don’t feel pressured to do it!
Did I nominate you? Did you enjoy this post? Do you want to be nominated? How’s your day going? Are you doing Camp NaNo? Talk to me about your project!