Hello! Today I am doing the Liebster Award (again) I decided that I will redo tags and awards two times unless…
- I get nominated for the same tag within 3 weeks then I probably won’t do it or
- I haven’t done it for like a year then I’ll do it again
So today I am doing the Liebster Award for the second time! I did a little over a month ago as a 2 in 1 post with The Versatile Blogger Award. Anyways Thank you so much Olivia for nominating me! Go check out her blog!! 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Did that! 😀 )
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you. (ok….)
- Name 11 facts about yourself. (I guess I can do that)
- Nominate 11 bloggers to do this tag, and let them know you nominated them. (oh dear)
- Give them 11 questions to answer. (Got it)
Do you prefer big bookstores or small, one-of-a-kind ones? I don’t know probably small ones the bigger ones are more busier
Who is your inspiration? My Savior Jesus Christ, my family, friends and all the bloggers that I follow!
When did you first think about starting a blog, and why? Early
June July of 2017, I just had my 6 month blogiversary! I was reading a book and the girl in the book started a blog and I thought it sounded like fun so here I am!
What does a typical day in your life look like? I wake up around 7:15 and eat breakfast and get ready, then do school then I kinda just hang out do chores, practice piano, work on a blog post or whatever I have to do. Then on Thursdays I have piano
What’s your favorite of your blog posts? I don’t know about my favorite but I really liked this one
Given the chance, where would you travel in the world? I don’t know but probably somewhere in Europe, maybe Italy!
Libraries or bookstores? I think libraries because you can get an unlimited amount of books without paying unless they become overdue which is usually what happens to me XD
Cookies or ice cream? I don’t know I LOVE both!! 😀
What is your favorite month of the year, and why? Ohhhh this is tough maybe May or November (two very different months I know….)
What was the proudest day of your life? Ummmm I don’t know….. (this is the best answer ever)
What’s your favorite movie adaptation of a book? I love the Anne of Green Gables movies I’ve watched them several times with my friends
- I am slightly sick as of now
- I do not like pumpkin pie
- I am looking for new blogs to follow so if you know of any good ones comment them down below
- One of my favorite types of weather is rain
- Rain is very peaceful in my opinion
- I am struggling with this XD
- I have a pinterest account
- I love to eat spicy foods
- I have a lava lamp on my dresser that isn’t working
- My family went ice skating Sunday and I fell down twice
- It isn’t raining right now but it is supposed to tonight
- Hayley @ Flourishing my Restful Falls
- Emma @ Crystal Ice Studio
- Buttercup @ Typically Untypical Teen
- Victoria @ [title of blog]
- Cassia @ Cassia Elisabeth
- Lydia @ A Bit of Life
- Noel @ Just another Nefelibata
- Rebecca @ Joy Unspeakable
- Sara @ Embracing the Moment
- Zielle @ My Homeschool Notebook
- Charis @ Charis Rae
YAY!! I did all 11 nominees!!! *throws confetti* *gives you a cupcake* a lot better than last time when I only did four…
XD Anyways last thing the questions for my nominees!
- Do you like Charlie Brown and snoopy?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Have you ever done this award before?
- Which color is your favorite Blue or Purple?
- Do you prefer rainy or sunny days?
- Have you ever been ice skating? Did you fall down?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Do you like penguins or hummingbirds better?
- Do you have hummingbirds at your house?
- Do you like mashed potatoes?
- Do you like flowers?
And I guess that’s all!
Wait I just had an idea!! I challenge you (whoever is reading this) to answer
all one (or more) of the questions I gave to my nominees!
Ok bye! This post is getting very lengthy it has 713 words!