CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 3 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!! AHHHHHH I’m sooooo excited!!
Hey guys! You may have noticed that my blog looks completely and totally different, Yes?? Well that is because I changed my theme! Thoughts, opinions? Does everything work/look ok??
Today is another CHRISTMAS POST!!! I took some pictures of more Christmas decorations/things
Isn’t this notebook adorable?? I got it as a white elephant gift for one of my friends! (sorry this picture isn’t very good, I took at night…when the lighting was HORRIBLE)
Also… remember this snow globe? From this post? I just wanted to say a quick thank you snow globe, rest in peace. That’s right rest in peace, Sadly my sister broke it a couple days ago. Goodbye snow globe… XD
But don’t worry I made a new one with some of my friends! We decided to do without water because its water…….so we were bound to make a big mess sometime! Time for a DIY! One of my friends found this recipe on Pinterest
- 1 Mason Jar (any size you want)
- Fake snow (you could probably find that at any craft store)
- A little Christmas tree, wreath, and pinecones or whatever Christmas Decorations you want inside your snow globe
- Hot glue gun
- Take your Christmas decorations you want to put inside your snow globe and hot glue gun them inside (it was a little difficult to get them in there so best of luck to you)
- After everything has been glued on turn your jar upside down and add your desired amount of fake snow
- Secure the lid and turn it over! You have completed this DIY
- (Optional) If you want to you can tie some ribbon or put some washi tape over the top of the jar just to add a little extra pop
Let me know if you make a snow globe like this! 🙂
So…. remember when I said I was going to take some pictures of the Christmas lights?? (in this post) Well…I failed, HORRIBLY, 🙁 This is the only kinda-good-not-really picture I got, I’m gonna have to do some research on how to take good pictures of Christmas lights.
Isn’t this so cool? It’s a little Christmas matchbox my Grandma gave me
I has a little Nativity Scene inside
Here is another Nativity Scene
Are you going to make the snow globe?
That’s a cute snow globe! I know! I can’t believe there’s only three days left!!!
Thank you! I know it’s crazy!!