Morning, you guys! Today I’m doing a tag that looks like it will be super fun!! It’s called the Do I Have That Book Challenge and Abigail tagged me for it! Thanks Abigail! 😀
I honestly cannot wait to do this tag and I am going to time myself, so this is gonna be fun. LET’S DO THIS.
Me: *just realized that the last paragraph didn’t make sense* Also me: Oh well, they’ll read the rules. XD
Also, the tag image credit goes to Abigail… Thanks Abigail! 😁
And, I’m limiting myself to books that are on my physical bookshelf, minus library books. 🙂
1. Time yourself trying to find each prompt on your shelf
2. Try and beat the time of the person who challenged you.
3. Don’t forget to tag your challenger and the original creator. (You can watch the original YouTube video here.)
4. Have fun!
LET’S DO THIS.
1. Do you have a book with tattered edges?
Does that mean tattered cover edges or tattered page edges…??
I already knew that I had a book with tattered (kind-of) page edges, so I looked for one minute and fifteen seconds, but I don’t think I have a tattered cover edges book.
2. Do you have a book with 3+ people on the cover?
I looked for a little less than two minutes and couldn’t find any so….
I took five minutes and nineteen seconds for that one and my search proved unsuccessful. Oh well.
I kept finding books with nine and eleven letter titles. 😂😂
Only eight seconds that time!
6. Do you have a mass market paperback book?
I think most of my Anne of Green Gables series are mass market? Those are the books that are smaller, right?
I don’t know. XD
(also, my formatting is kinda off for some reason. Sorry about that!)
I have NOOOO idea. *copies Abigail and goes to Google*
I figured it out! 😉
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
Okay, that only took like two minutes. This has at least two maps. Maybe more.
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
Eight seconds. The Laura Ingalls Wilder series.
11. Do You have a book written by someone who is originally famous for something else? (Celebrity/Athlete/Politician/TV Personality…)
I think Andrew Peterson was a singer before he wrote his books, but I’m not entirely sure.
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
I don’t think so? I don’t know! XD
13. Do you have a poetry book?
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
Okay. I totally didn’t think I would find one, but I DID. Johnny Tremain by Esther Forbes!!
It took me like five minutes though!
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
I have the most random collection of books. 😂😂
17. Do you have a book that is in between 500-510 pages?
That took a few minutes, but…
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
Pretty sure, no…
20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors?
I couldn’t find any…
And the GRAND TOTAL is…
Twenty-four minutes and fifteen seconds!! 😀
Alright… I think that’s okay! 🙂
This was a fun tag! I tag everyone who want to do it. 😛
Thanks for reading! 😀
Are you going to do this tag? Tell me about your favorite books!