Hello! Today I am doing two tags! 😀
Thank you girls for nominating me!! <3
Also Ariana created it so that’s really cool! 😀
- Use the picture in your post.
- Answer the seven questions you were given by the person who nominated you.
- Give three fun/interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate as many people as you want.
- Give them seven questions to answer.
- Have fun!
Okay let’s start with the question!
Questions from Ariana…
How many pairs of shoes do you have?
Uhhh *runs to closet* wait no. I can’t look in my closet because my sister is sleeping. How sad. Um well I guess I’ll just have to guess. I think I have one 1 pair of flats……… 5 pairs of flip flops!?!?! I think XD And one pair of sneakers.
Mom I need more sneakers.
What is your opinion of clowns?
I don’t know, they’re clowns I guess XD
What is your favorite animal?
I don’t know! I like a lot of animals… hummingbirds are really cool 😉
Do you have any pets, if so, how many and what are their names/breeds?
I have chickens (10 of them), two cats, Snowy and Livvy, no idea what breeds they are XD Oh and Oreo! But he’s my aunts bunny, we’re just long term pet sitting him 😉
What is your favorite subject in school?
I like math, but it’s hard. English is cool too!
What is your favorite accessory?
I have no idea XD I don’t wear jewelry that often… 🙂
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Again, no idea XD
Where would you spend all your time if you could?
I don’t know if I would want to be in one place all the time, but maybe my house XD
What movie or TV show do you refuse to watch?
I forget what it’s called but my brother used to watch this show, oh wait, I think it was Daniel the Tiger or something like that and (I was 9 or 10 at the time) it annoyed me XD
I don’t watch that many TV shows though 🙂
Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting?
Um I guess hang gliding because my Dad used to do hang gliding all the time so I could do that with him. 😀
What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
Ohio to visit relatives! (I’ve been there twice) And I live in California.
What was the best book or series you’ve ever read?
Oh man. I don’t know. There are so many good ones!! The Hiding Place was really, really good!
What’s your favorite genre of movies?
Does old Disney comedy movies count as a genre?!? Like The Ugly Dachshund and all those movies like that? XD Apple Dumpling Gang? 😛
What job would you be really good at?
I’m not sure, organizing things??? XDD
6 Facts about me!
- I am roughly the same shoe size as my mom! (it depends on the brand of shoes)
sometimes she steals my shoes but to be fair, I steal hers too😛
- I am also roughly the same height as my mom XD
- I am currently reading 4 books and I do not skim books, I actually read them
- I am taking a math class this summer with a handful of my friends to prepare for algebra
- I am a fan of the San Fransisco Giants! GOOOO GIANTS!!!
- I did a lemonade stand last Saturday!
- What is your pet peeve?
- What is your dream car?
- Are you listening to music right now?
- Do you like waking up early or sleeping in?
- Are you any good at art?
- What is your favorite candle scent?
- Do you keep a journal?
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- List the rules so the next nominees will know them.
- Include the ‘Eclipse’ image somewhere in your post.
- Answer the 3 questions, and ask 3 questions for the next people.
- Nominate 3 people, and make sure they find out that they have been nominated
Do you have a phone?
What was the last word you saw?
The last word I saw? Saw I guess because I just read that question XD
Again!! I don’t know XD
Questions for you…
- What is your favorite hot chocolate topping?
- What are some of your favorite names?
- Favorite band?
Please check out my last post for a very exciting announcement!!
Also I think I will be doing my Q&A next Monday so please ask me questions for that if you haven’t already, (thank you to those who have) HERE!!!!!!
Thanks for reading! 😀
Also I kinda feel like I nominate the same people over and over again XDD so don’t feel pressured to do this!
Have you ever done these tags? Would you like to be nominated? Did I nominate you? How’s life?
See ya tomorrow!