Hello! How’s everyone doing? Today I am sharing 15 facts about me so you can get to know me better! 😀 Also some snippets from my novel which now has a name which I think will stick, hopefully. It is Newborn Faith! 🙂
Also just so you all know, I switched my goal for Camp NaNo down to 40,000 words instead of 50,000 because my family has been super busy lately and I feel like I’m not having enough time for writing.
Alright, onto the facts about me!
- I have never moved in my entire life
- My current word count on Camp NaNo is 18,049 words *squeals even though I’m behind because I’m actually writing* 😀
- I have never owned a dog though I really want one
- I am of the opinion that baseball is the best sport.
- I have a ukulele.
- I have allergies (which are happening right now) to walnut and pecan pollen 🙁
- I cannot to taco tongue and it’s really annoying because both my parents and my siblings and a large majority of my friends can.
- I am following more than 50 blogs 😉 😉
this is totally not a teaser for my next post
- I do not like licorice like at all.
- I have freckles.
- I broke my arm in fifth grade by falling off a swing set.
- I have one American Girl Doll, Josefina.
- I know basic vocabulary of Spanish kinda and also the Lord’s Prayer
- I can kinda crochet and sew
- In fourth grade (I think) I had a business with my friend selling duct tape wallets and bags.
3 Snippets for you!
(Please do not steal!)
Soon we could hear shouts coming from the house and barn area and then sirens. It sounded like someone had accidentally or maybe unknowingly set off the alarm while going to search the house.
Thankfully Susanna hadn’t forgotten the code because after about a minute the alarm stopped ringing.
I don’t even know why it was set in the first place. Probably Mason did it without realizing it, I think Mom was wondering too because she gave Dad a funny look and then they both turned to raise their eyebrows at Mason.
I am having tons of fun writing this story! 🙂 Mason you bad boy *shakes head*
A blue jay flew overhead and landed on a tree a few yards away from the food table where everything was set and ready to go but covered in plastic wrap until people arrived.
I could see the glint in his tricky, black eyes, he wanted our food. He was a hungry bird who wanted to eat.
This gave me an idea. While us, and all of our guests were out here, guarding the food table from conniving pests there was no one to alert us that someone, Susie or another guest was coming.
Does anyone else have a blue jay living at their house? We have one who scolds our cats and steals the cat food. XD
Time flew by and soon our friends and family started to arrive.
First my grandparents: Rodger and Alice from my Dad’s side of the family pulled up, driving Grandpa’s rusty, old, and faded red pickup.
I knew it was them before they even pulled into our driveway.
Grandpa’s truck of whom we call Rumble has a very familiar sound about him. He rumbles wherever he goes and you always know it’s him.
Everyone should try writing at least once in their life, it’s really fun! 😀
Thank you for reading! 😀
What facts about me can you relate to? Which ones are different? Have you ever wrote a novel? Did you like this post? Any tips for writing? Did you like my snippets?
Featured Image photo credit to Chris Lawton at Unsplash.com
I have allergies and can’t do taco tongue either😜 Great post!
Haha, it’s so annoying! Thank you 😀
Yup! You’re welcome!
I don’t have any allergies, as far as I know. 😛 Cool snippets! 😃
That’s good! Thank you! 🙂
“I am of the opinion that baseball is the best sport.”
YES. ALL THE YES. What’s your team?
Haha! IT’S SO TRUE!!!!!!!!! 😛
My team is the Giants! What’s your’s?? 😀
Great post, Liz! I loved it! 🙂 I really want to play the ukulele!!
Thank you! Cool! 🙂
I have moved once, but when I was a baby, I, uh, have a word count on NaNo?, I have never owned a dog but hopefully can get one soon, and 7-10 + 14 are true for me too. My friend has Josefina.
Cool! XD Yeah, I want to get one too. Awesome! 😀
YAYYY, I loved reading your snippets! You are going soooo awesome, Liz! Keep it up!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 😀 😀 YOU ARE TOO!!