Hello Everyone! got nominated for two tags by the lovely Enni she tagged me for the I love you tag and she said anyone who has been out of state/country was nominated for the Change Award! I have been out of state therefore I am doing the Change Award! 😀
🙂 Anyway right into it…..
First off the Change Award, this is such a pretty cover for the award by the way! 🙂 Now the RULES!!!
- Link back to Gracie, as well as whoever nominated you.
- Include this: I, Gracie Chick of A Light In The Darkness, created this award to highlight the importance of young people taking responsibility for the future of their world. The Change Award also gives them the opportunity to share with others what they believe in.
- Answer the questions below
- Nominate as many people as you like.
Make a list of things you want to change about schools
- Bullying should stop
- I’ve heard the buses are gross??? (I don’t know XD)
- Meanies should learn the right way
Make a list of the things you want to change about local communities
- They should be cleaned up littering. is. HORRIBLE. Ok Story Time!! So one time I was helping my Grandpa in the orchard (we were spraying weeds) and we got up to the rows near the road and there was so much trash. Chip bags, soda cans, beer bottles, plastic bags EVERYTHING! My Grandpa doesn’t have time everyday to go out and pick all that up, littering needs to stop
- Also dumping, it’s like people consider the country as one big trash can, just because there’s space between the houses doesn’t mean people aren’t going to care if you dump a pile of mattresses on the corner of their property
- Homelessness should also be resolved, it’s so sad to see people at the edge of a road camping between some trees
Make a list of the things you want to change about the world, your world
- Everyone should be considered equal
- People should not be made fun of because they are different
- Smoking should be against the law, not just because they hurt your lungs but also….
I’m going to copycat Enni here because I want to save my nominees for the next tag XD
I nominate anyone who wants summer to come soon 😀
Onto the I love you tag!!
Use the tag image Lizzy created!
Send the people I tagged or me a special card and explain why YOU love them as a blogging friend!
Definition Of A Blogging Buddy: A blogger friend with whom you have become close or very close!
Use the special twist…
When you tag people…say one reason why you love each of them and their blog! ❤
Catharine: First off I love your header, so pretty!! You are always very nice when I talk to you through the comments!! I love when you post!!
Abby: We have the same last name!! Maybe we’re like 86th cousins or something (probably not though XD) You are so funny, I love all your Ninjago gifs and pictures!
Natalie: Your blog is great, I can’t wait for your new one, from what I saw, it was gorgeous!! You are amazing! P. S. say hi to Jeb for me XD
Amie: Your posts always make me laugh and your writing is terrific I always love reading it 😉 😉 😉
Starling: I love when you post on your blog and I’m so glad you are back!! You are so sweet!! 😀
Clara: You are really good at designing and also photography. I always love reading your posts!! You are really good at blogging! 🙂
Maddy: Were you my first follower? Thank you for supporting my blog for so long. You are incredibly sweet! Your photography is always beautiful and I’m excited that you are starting another Etsy Shop!!!
Gracie: You are so nice and have great quality posts, that I always enjoy reading!! 😀
Laura: I love your blog, you are always so nice to me! And I enjoy reading your photostories!! 🙂
Ok I’m done! Did you enjoy reading this? Have you ever done any of these tags? Have a great friday!! 🙂